The properties we develop, own and manage are structured so rental income covers most operating expenses.
However, there is little left over to pay for community office operations, property improvements, SASH for seniors, or other necessary operating expenses.
All donations made to Lamoille Housing Partnership are tax-deductible, and we are a registered non-profit.
Donate online, securely, with PayPal, bank card, or VISA/MC. Accepts all major credit cards.
You can also donate by sending a check or money order, payable to:
Lamoille Housing Partnership, Inc.
P.O. Box 637
Morrisville, Vermont 05661
Your gift is tax deductible.
Thank you for helping reduce homelessness in Vermont.
LOCAL PROGRAMS YOUR DONATION WILL SUPPORT:
Affordable Housing: The Partnership's commitment to developing, maintaining & rehabilitating affordable housing in Lamoille county and the town of Hardwick, for individuals, families, seniors and special needs persons.
There are currently 240 affordable property units that are owned by the partnership. Many are income-rated.
Support & Services at Home (SASH) offers Vermont’s older adults free services, for those who would like to stay independently living in their own home for as long as possible. Among the many benefits it offers are:
- A healthy living plan, with a co-ordinator and a nurse
- Daily check-ins and coaching for healthy living
- Communication with family
- Active planning for any areas of concern or difficulty, i.e., grocery shopping
- Help transitioning aftera hospital visit
- Help with accessing ongoing healthcare and social service needs
SASH exercise classes being offered at no charge include:
- Move: A Walking Program
- Bone Builders: Group Classes
For more information, contact Maxine Adams, SASH, Tel. (802) 851-8348, or e: Maxine@Lamoillehousing.org
This free program is a tenant readiness course that teaches participants how to:
- Accept responsibility for past rental issues
- Repair credit-
- Create a workable budget
- Develop a housing search plan
- Understand the application and rental process
- Communicate effectively with landlords
- Earn a Ready-to-Rent Certificate of Completion
The NeighborWorks® HomeOwnership Center is a program of the Central Vermont Community Land Trust and is dedicated to expanding homeownership opportunities for people of all income levels in Washington, Orange, and Lamoille counties. The NeighborWorks® HomeOwnership Center provides homebuyer education workshops, pre-purchase credit and budget counseling, guidance on affordable mortgage financial products, assistance with home rehabilitation planning, and delinquency consultation services.