You can help reduce homelessness!
Consider making a donation to Lamoille Housing Partnership.
Your tax deductible donation goes directly towards reducing homelessness in Lamoille County and the Town of Hardwick.
Not only do we create and preserve affordable housing for low and moderate income residents in our service area, we also connect our residents with valuable, community based programs such as:
Online donations are secure! We accept all major credit cards.
Because Lamoille Housing Partnership's properties are rented on an income based scale to ensure affordability for low and moderate income individuals, rental income covers most operating expenses with little left over for property improvements, community based programs and other necessary operating expenses.
You can also donate by sending a check or money order:
Lamoille Housing Partnership, Inc.
P.O. Box 637
Morrisville, Vermont 05661
Learn more about programs your donation supports...
Support & Services at Home (SASH) offers Vermont’s older adults free services, for those who would like to stay independently living in their own home for as long as possible. Among the many benefits it offers are:
- Creating a healthy living plan with a coordinator and a nurse
- Daily check-ins and coaching for healthy living
- Communication with family
- Active planning for any areas of concern or difficulty, i.e., grocery shopping
- Help transitioning after a hospital visit
- Help with accessing ongoing healthcare and social service needs
SASH exercise classes being offered at no charge include:
- Move: A Walking Program
- Bone Builders: Group Classes
For more information, contact Maxine Adams, SASH, Tel. (802) 851-8348, or e: Maxine@Lamoillehousing.org
READY TO RENT
This free program is a tenant readiness course that teaches participants how to:
- Understand the application and rental process
- Create a workable budget
- Develop a housing search plan
- Repair credit
- Communicate effectively with landlords
- Earn a Ready-to-Rent Certificate of Completion
- Accept responsibility for past rental issues
The NeighborWorks® HomeOwnership Center is a program of the Central Vermont Community Land Trust and is dedicated to expanding homeownership opportunities for people of all income levels in Washington, Orange, and Lamoille counties. The NeighborWorks® HomeOwnership Center provides homebuyer education workshops, pre-purchase credit and budget counseling, guidance on affordable mortgage financial products, assistance with home rehabilitation planning, and delinquency consultation services.